Ranma-Kun & Ranma-Chan

Ranma-Kun & Ranma-Chan

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Story - Futanari Ranma - Chapter 3


Futanari Ranma
A Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction
by Michael A. Ivins

Ranma, his family, friends and rivals are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I get no money for writing this story. Mostly I just have some fun sharing the products of my imagination with others. I also do not own any of the characters from Manga (or is that doujin) Futa Club.

This chapter has LEMON content. If you find that sort of thing offensive, stop reading

Chapter 3
Making Plans

The next morning was notable for a couple of reasons. For the first time in a long time Genma didn't throw Ranma from the window. To wake the boy he did drag him out of bed and down the stairs, but that was to overcome Ranma's natural reluctance to get up in the morning. The sparring was conducted with a less strident level of insults and taunts than usual. Both combatants did end up in the pond as commonly happened.

Before breakfast started Ranma spoke to Nabiki. After a brief conversation he handed her some money and she handed him a book. They exchanged some more talk then went to eat.

Breakfast passed in relative quiet. Ranma changed back to male form just before leaving. When he left with Akane, Ranma didn't run on the fence as usual. He was deep in thought.

Akane spoke up and said, "So you're going to talk to the Amazon's after school?"

"Yep," Ranma answered. "Before I do that I need to talk to one of the teachers."

"One of the teachers?" Akane frowned on hearing that. It seemed out of character for her fiancé. "What about?"

"I need to find a teacher who understands stuff that could help me," was the reply. "It would be better to talk to a lawyer but I don't have the kind of money one of them would charge."

Ranma wasn't going to just go charging in to confront a possible foe with no preparation? That was definitely an indication of how seriously he was taking this matter.

Akane nodded and said, "I've got some stuff to do after school too."

"Ok," Ranma replied. He knew Akane had friends she hung out with at times. "I'll see you when I get home."

There was a pause then Ranma said, "Because she's been a friend in the past, I at least owe it to Ucchan to listen if she has an explanation for her behavior yesterday."

Nodding, Akane could understand. The okonomiyaki chef had actually been a rather likeable person aside from the rivalry over Ranma. While some of the things she had said and done in the past in regard to that rivalry had been a bit over-the-top, the throwing of bombs at the wedding had been much more extreme than usual. The only time before that Ukyo had behaved so extreme was when she first came to Nerima and tried to gain vengeance on the Saotomes.

When the pair arrived at the gates of Furinkan both were relieved when Kuno was absent from his usual spot by one of the trees in the schoolyard. They assumed that something in the previous day's events had either prevented the delusional kendoist from attending that day or at least delayed his arrival. Neither Ranma or Akane felt in a mood to deal with Kuno's particular brand of craziness that day.

Ranma quickly parted from Akane to look up Ms. Hinako. He felt a closer bond to the quirky English teacher than he did with any of his other teachers. He knocked on the classroom door and asked, "Ms. Hinako, do you have a minute?"

The diminutive instructor looked surprised. "Ranma? You're here before the start of school?"

The boy looked a little embarrassed as he said, "I've got a problem I was hoping you could help me with. Do you know anything about international law?"

The young girl's face took on a look of confusion. After a moment she said, "I'm an English teacher. I know about English vocabulary, spelling, grammar and those things." She frowned a moment. The expression looked out of place on her childish face.

After a moment to think she said, "The person you need to talk to is Kotobayashi sensei. He's the civics teacher. He would likely know more about the kind of thing you're interested in than anyone else in the school. Why do you want to know about that kind of stuff?"

He shrugged. "I know it's not martial arts, so you wouldn't think I'd be interested in it. You'll probably have heard stuff about the wedding from some of the people who were there. I'm not going into detail, but I will say that it didn't go well and Akane and I aren't married now because of it. Part of the reason for that is because of the interference by Shampoo, a Chinese Amazon."

Still looking confused, the small girl said, "So you want this Shampoo person to stop interfering?"

"Yes," agreed Ranma. "I'd like it better if she and the rest of the Amazons went back to China, but I'd settle for stopping them from messing with my life."

The girl nodded then looked at the clock. She said, "Well, you'd better get to your homeroom now. I'll see you later in English class. I'm sorry your wedding didn't go well."

Ranma turned away but silently said, "Yeah, me too."

The classes that morning were tense. By now the rumor mill had been working overtime and news of the wedding fiasco was widely known. Teachers had to call order in the classroom several times to silence the gossiping of the students in the room.

In another oddity, Ranma had so much on his mind that he wasn't able to fall asleep in class. True, he also wasn't able to pay attention to the lessons, but that was hardly surprising.

During class Ukyo sent notes to Ranma. The only answer she got back was one note from Ranma telling her to meet him on the roof at lunchtime. Every one of her other notes was ignored.

At lunch Ukyo headed to the roof. When she got there she found Ranma's mood to be grim. The chef swallowed nervously and said, "Ranchan..."

Before she could get farther, Ranma held up a hand to cut her off. He said, "Ukyo-san, don't call me that. I thought you were my friend. After the way you acted yesterday, I'm not so sure."

"But..." Again Ranma gestured to cut her off.

"You didn't want me to get married to Akane," he said. "I get that. Maybe you thought I was making a mistake, I can understand that too. Maybe you just hated the idea of me marrying someone other than you. Whatever the reason I might be able to understand. It was with your methods that you stepped over the line."

"Huh?"

"If you thought I was making a mistake getting married to Akane you should have talked to me," explained Ranma. "That's what a friend would do. You take your friend aside and tell him about the reservations you have, not throwing exploding food."

"Ranch..." she began, then changed it to "Ranma, I tried to talk to you before the wedding. Every time since you got back from China when I asked to see you, they told me you were doing stuff or were just not available. I'm sorry if what I did at the wedding was extreme, but I was getting desperate."

The boy gave a slight nod, then said, "Even so, you didn't have to do what you did. It was a Western style wedding. There's a part where the priest will say, 'If there are any present who know of just cause why these two should not be joined, speak now or forever after hold your peace.' All you had to do was speak up. There was no need for you to put people at risk with your bombs."

"'Put people at risk?'" Ukyo looked confused for a moment. Then her expression cleared and she said, "Is that what you think I did? Ranma, I've trained in my Art for over 10 years. I know to the last gram how much gunpowder to put into the batter for those okonomiyaki. The ones I threw at the wedding were noisemakers, nothing more."

"Noisemakers?" Now it was Ranma's turn to look confused.

"That's right," she affirmed. "If one of them blew up in your hands the worst that would happen to you is you'd get your hands dirty. It might make your eyes water if you got some of the smoke in your eyes or it might make you cough a little if you inhaled the smoke. Otherwise those bombs are harmless."

Frowning, Ranma considered that. Finally he said, "Ok, I'll believe you. You were trying to get my attention. I still say that you went about it the wrong way. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you weren't trying to hurt anyone. That still doesn't mean I forgive you."

The chef looked like she was going to say something, but Ranma again held up a hand to cut her off. "I'm sorry if what I said to you in the past gave you the wrong idea. When I said you're cute I was trying to tell you that you'd have no trouble finding a guy when you put your mind to it. I wasn't suggesting that I be that guy. You took it the wrong way and I didn't have the heart to hurt your feelings."

He sighed and continued, "I'm sorry if it hurts you now, but I don't love you in a romantic way. Even if I know in my head that you're a girl, I still can't help seeing you as the guy who was my buddy when I was young. The most I could adjust that mental image would be to see you as a sister. I can't see you as a girlfriend or wife."

Expression grim, he said, "After hearing that, you may decide you don't want to be my friend anymore. If that's how you feel, I understand. I'm still not sure if I want you as a friend after the way you interfered in the wedding. What I suggest is that for the next week neither of us talks to other outside of school stuff."

Ukyo wanted to protest that she would never cut Ranma out of her life like that and hoped that he wouldn't cut her out. From his expression it was clear that he was serious. Her face fell and she said, "Ok, I'll think about it. For the next week I don't talk to you unless it's about homework assignments and stuff like that. Is that what you wanted?"

He gave a bow of his head and said, "Yes, that will do for now."

"What about Shampoo?" Ukyo wanted to know. "I'm pretty sure the bombs she was throwing were more than just noisemakers. I think she may have actually been trying to kill Akane."

Ranma's frown deepened. "Yeah, I think so too. Her aim was off and she hit me. She nearly hurt my mom and others. At least I'm tough enough to take it."

"What are you going to do?"

He almost growled, "They keep beating me over the head with those laws of theirs. I'm pretty sure they don't apply to stuff that happens here in Japan. I'm gonna try to get some advice on that from the civics teacher. It would be better if I could talk to a lawyer, but I can't afford one."

The chef nodded. "That sounds like a good idea."

They finished their lunches and headed back inside. Ukyo wasn't sure how to feel. Maybe she had stepped over the line. It certainly seemed that her actions had killed any chance she had to marry Ranma. She had to wonder if there was any way to salvage the friendship.

After school Ranma went to the classroom of Kotobyashi sensei. Hinako had given him the room number during English class. He knocked on the door and a voice from inside said, "Come in."

When he stepped through the door, Ranma found a balding, dark haired man of middle height. The teacher wore glasses. He was talking to a girl student about something related to class. He handed the girl a slip of paper and said, "If you really want to earn extra credit you can get it by getting this book from the library and reading the section on the Diet."

The girl bowed and pocketed the paper, saying, "Thank you Sensei."

As the girl left, the teacher looked over to the boy standing by the door and invited, "Come in and sit down. I'm guessing you're Ranma. Ms. Ninomiya-sensei told me about you."

Ranma bowed and thanked the teacher. He then walked up and set his book bag on the teacher's desk. From the bag he pulled a bottle of water. He was just starting to grasp the cap in preparation to open it and splash some water on himself when the teacher said, "You don't have to do that."

The young man gave the teacher a questioning look.

Trying to put his guest at ease, the teacher smiled and explained, "Ms. Ninomiya-sensei explained to me about your curse. Normally if I was just going on someone's word, I would probably ask that you demonstrate your curse. However, I have witnessed Ms. Ninomiya-sensei transform from adult to child. After seeing that I don't find the idea of you changing from male to female so difficult to believe."

The civics teacher paused then added, "Of course if you feel more comfortable talking about what you came to me for in girl form, then go ahead."

Ranma considered that then shook his head. He reached into the book bag and pulled out a paperbound book while stashing the water bottle back inside. He handed the book to the teacher and said, "The problem I came to you about is related to this book. This is a copy of the laws of the Joketsuzoku Amazon tribe. This was accidentally left at the home where I'm staying."

"Accidentally?"

Nodding, the pigtailed boy explained, "The girl who had been carrying the book had gotten it out to explain one of the laws. She had handed it to Tendo Nabiki. While Nabiki had the book I got splashed with water and the Amazon girl started chasing me, forgetting about the book. She never did ask for it back."

"I see," the teacher said in a thoughtful tone. As he glanced inside the front cover he noted, "I see this book is in both Mandarin and Japanese. That's handy."

"Yeah," the young Saotome agreed. "I've marked the parts that relate to me and my situation."

Silence fell in the room, broken only by the soft rustle of pages turning. After a while the teacher closed the book and set it on his desk. He frowned and said, "The Kiss of Death is a barbaric custom. I'm surprised the People's Republic government allows it. The Kiss of Marriage isn't much better. Would you now explain how these laws relate to you?"

With a sigh, the young man told the story of the visit to the Amazon village and the fight that happened there. He told of the Kiss of Death and how he and Genma had run away. He told of how Shampoo had tracked him down in Japan and how the Kiss of Marriage had been delivered. He finished with a condensed version of the troubles with Cologne since.

After hearing all of the story the teacher sat back and thought about it for a time. He cautioned, "You do know that I'm not a lawyer, right?"

Ranma nodded. "Yes, sensei. I know. I don't have the money for a lawyer. I was hoping you might know some general things that might help me."

The teacher said, "Well, if this girl had given you the Kiss of Marriage from the start, you might be stuck marrying her. Since you and your father have traveled in other countries I trust you are aware of the principle of international law that says you don't take the laws of your homeland with you. When you visit another country you are subject to the laws of that country."

"I know that," Ranma confirmed. He'd even heard stories in the news of travelers who had been thrown into prison with long sentences for committing crimes that were considered minor in their home countries.

"Good," the teacher said. "According to the laws in the book, the young lady gave you the wrong kiss. As a male with the Nyaniichuan curse you should have been given the Kiss of Marriage. The law says that the Council of Elders can revoke a Kiss of Death but they can't change it to a Kiss of Marriage. For that the warrior in question is supposed to give the victim the correct kiss. I guess they assumed it would be a simple matter to fix."

Again Ranma nodded to acknowledge what the teacher had said. It sounded reasonable.

Kotobayashi-San went on. "I'm guessing that if the girl had succeeded in killing you at the village, the Chinese government would have swept the affair under the rug and informed your family that you had fallen off a cliff or something while traveling in the mountains. The fact that you were able to escape and return to your home country turns the international legal principle in your favor."

Ranma frowned and gestured for the teacher to continue. "When the girl gave you the Kiss of Marriage she was in a country that doesn't recognize the legal validity of the Kiss. I can only assume that the reason why she and the Elder used extreme methods of coercion and persuasion was because the Elder recognized the fact that she didn't have a valid legal claim."

He went on, "If her claim were legal in this country, the girl, the elder or both could have petitioned the government to enforce it. As it was they tried to either force you to go back with them or convince you to. Once you were in their village, their laws would have full force and you'd be stuck."

"What if Cologne were some kind of Ambassador with diplomatic immunity?" Ranma inquired.

With a frown the teacher asked, "What makes you think she might claim to be such?"

With a shrug the young man said, "Because it seems like the kind of thing she would do."

The educator nodded. "I see. Well, mystery writers are fond of the concept of someone being able to commit a crime for which they cannot be legally touched. However, it doesn't usually work like that. If an ambassador blatantly breaks the law their home country can recall them even if the host country can't legally touch them."

"I tend to doubt she could make such a claim," he said. "An ambassador would be unlikely to be running a restaurant. She would have too many duties to perform for her country to have time for running a business like that."

They continued to talk until the teacher looked at the clock. He said, "I hope what I've told you helps. It's getting late and I need to get home to my wife. I'd be interested to know how this all turns out."

Ranma bowed and left. He was debating with himself on whether or not he wanted to get free food at the Nekohanten. The conversation with the teacher had taken long enough that it was now time for the dinner rush at the restaurant. He decided that it wouldn't be a good idea. He stopped at a fast food restaurant and filled up on American style burgers and fries.

Earlier that day at the end of classes for the day, Akane met with her friend Yuka at the gates of the school. The other girl asked, "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

The youngest Tendo looked around and said, "This is something that would be best talked about in private."

Yuka shrugged and said, "Ok, my parents will be late getting home so we can go to my place. My sister shouldn't be a problem."

After a short walk the two girls arrived at a modest home. Yuka's younger sister got home at the same time as the older girls did. The younger girl saw her sister head toward her bedroom and knew she was in for a boring evening until her parents came home. In the past she had been warned not to bother Yuka when she was in the bedroom with one of her friends.

Akane went into the room ahead of Yuka and could hear the door close behind her. She also heard the click of the lock and felt a sense of relief. She knew they wouldn't be disturbed and knew there was much to talk about.

However, first things first. The black haired girl turned and allowed herself to be kissed. Both girls shed their clothing quickly, leaving them in heaps. Yuka quickly reached under the bed to bring out one of her favorite sex toys, a double dong. This was a length of rubber that had an artificial cock head on each end. The device had been designed to allow two women to pleasure each other.

Sometime later both girls were coming down from their mutual climax. Yuka signed and proclaimed, "I needed that. I confess to be a little surprised. Even if the wedding was messed up, I would expect you to be at home fucking Ranma."

The Tendo girl shook her head. "Ranma has issues that he needs to take care of with the Amazons. He said he was going to talk to one of the teachers to try and get some advice on how to handle it. He's hoping to get the Amazons to leave him alone."

The brunette was impressed. "He's not going to try and settle it with his fists? Wow, I wouldn't have expected him to act so mature."

Akane nodded. "There was more that happened during the wedding than you could see."

"Huh?" Yuka's eyes went wide. "You mean besides all the violence?"

"Yeah," Akane affirmed. "You saw the whole craziness with the cask of water, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah," the other girl confirmed. "I'm not sure I understood why the guys were fighting over that so much. What was so important about a cask of water?"

Frowning, Akane said, "I still don't understand why Ryoga was trying so hard to get it. The label on the cask said that it contained Naniichuan, water from the Spring of Drowned Man. Ranma, Mousse, and Mr. Saotome believed that the water would be a cure for their curses. The label on the cask said it was enough for only one person."

"Oh, so that's why they were fighting!" The brunette guessed, "Each of them was trying to be the only one to use it."

Nodding, Akane explained, "According to the note that came with it, the Jusenkyo Guide sent the water as a wedding present to thank Ranma for the way he helped out in China."

Looking confused, Yuka asked, "If the water was supposed to be a cure, then why did Ranma turn into a girl?"

Her expression grim, Akane told her friend, "I said they believed it was a cure. It seems the people who told Ranma and the others that the man water was a cure lied. One Jusenkyo curse doesn't replace another curse, they mix, they combine."

"Mix?" Trying to imagine what man and girl curses would combine to create, Yuka asked, "What did the water do?"

Akane suddenly looked incredibly sad. She said, "I feel terribly guilty. After the wedding Ranma locked herself in the bathroom and refused to come out for two hours. When she finally let me in she was so sad and angry. She was talking about either killing herself or moving away to become a hermit so people wouldn't have to find out what a freak she had become."

The brunette was looking at Akane with concern. She was also wondering why the Tendo girl was referring to Ranma as a she. "Why was Ranma so sad? What did he change into and why would it make you feel guilty?"

A single tear escaped the black haired girl's eye. She said, "You should know. You're the one who introduced me to the concept."

"Wait a minute," Yuka was thinking furiously. She finally said, "Girl curse and boy curse combined?"

Akane nodded.

Guessing, Akane's friend said, "So are you saying Ranma's new cursed form is a futanari, A fully functioning hermaphrodite?"

"Ranma has become the very thing that I was so fixated on for the last few years," Akane agreed. "As far as 'fully functioning' I'm not sure. I mean I don't know if she could get me pregnant by cumming inside me."

"You're telling me that that gorgeous girl's body now has a cock added to it?"

The Tendo girl confirmed, "Yes, she does. I should know, I sucked on that cock and got fucked by it yesterday."

Yuka was confused. Shouldn't her friend be happy to experience the realization of her fantasy? "But then why do you feel guilty?"

Akane explained, "Well, you should know that when she's a girl, Ranma has no feminine modesty. I've seen her topless and naked lots of times. I get the feeling that Ranma doesn't see her female body as the real her but like it was some kind of disguise or something. I think that's part of why she doesn't really care if people see her naked, at least when she's at home."

She continued, "I've walked in on Ranma when he was in the bath in male form. I've even seen him a few times when his cock was hard. It made me furious to see it but also I couldn't help imagining what that cock would look like on her female body."

She signed. "The cock she has on her girl body looks like it's exactly the same one as his male form. The major difference is that with her smaller female body, the cock looks huge in comparison."

Yuka interrupted, "But you feel guilty because...?"

"I feel guilty because I now have access to the one of my greatest fantasies," Akane told her. "The only problem was that it came at the cost of making Ranma feel terrible. On top of that, the frustration of seeing Ranma's two forms and wanting to see what Ranma later turned into made me treat him... her terribly."

Shaking her head violently, Akane went on, "My feelings are terribly confused. Over the time I've known Ranma I actually came to fall in love with him. He can be a thoughtless jerk, but he's kind, loyal, and honorable to a fault. I felt so greatly attracted to him, his character and to his girl form as well, but was repulsed by his male form."

Yuka considered that. "I'd guess you still feel repelled by his male form, but now you lust after his dick-girl form."

Nodding, Akane elaborated, "I feel torn. Ranma asked if I'd want him locked in his cursed form. I told him that I wouldn't do that to him because I know how much he identifies with being a guy. Even though I told him that, I have to confess that if he did get locked in his futa form, I'd be happy. I shouldn't be happy over something that would hurt him so much."

"Wow, girl, you do have issues." Yuka thought for a moment. "If you really think you love Ranma, you might want to talk to him, tell him, or maybe her, about how you feel. If you're going to have any kind of long term relationship, she deserves to know."

"I guess you're right," Akane admitted. "I just hope it doesn't drive her away."

Shrugging, Akane's friend said, "You may have to take that risk. If you don't and she finds out about it later, it could be a real problem between you. I think if you tell her how you feel now, she might feel hurt, but if she love you, she'll get over it."

The youngest Tendo girl agreed, "I'll talk to her."

"Was that the only reason you came here today?" Asked Yuka. "You wanted to tell me about what happened to Ranma and how you felt about it? Well that and a little sex session?"

Akane shook her head in negation. "I'm afraid I have a new perverted obsession."

Rolling her eyes, Yuka asked, "What is it this time? I know you wanted to meet and get fucked by a real-dick girl. So now that you've actually done it, what's the new obsession?"

Looking slightly embarrassed, Akane explained, "It's been on my mind since I found out what happened to Ranma. Now that I know there is magic that can actually turn normal people into hermaphrodites, I want to find out if there is any way I can become one myself."

"Become one...?" Yuka looked at her friend in disbelief. "You do realize how rare real hermaphrodites are?"

At Akane's nod, Yuka went on. "Most of the pictures you see of dick-girls on the internet are fakes. The real photos are usually of girlish looking guys who have had breast implant surgery. I'd be willing to bet that of the real hermaphrodites that are out there, only a bare handful are willing to be photographed in the nude. I'd be willing to bet that Ranma is the only one who has a big cock in dick-girl form."

"I know that," Akane insisted.

"How do you plan to go about this?" Akane's friend was curious.

"I now know that combined Nyaniichuan and Naniichuan curses will turn a guy into dick girl, at least part of the time," Akane explained. "I'm hoping that getting splashed by a mixture of the two waters would give me a cursed form of a dick-girl."

Sounding skeptical, Yuka asked, "Wouldn't you have to go to China to get that water? Can you afford the trip?"

"Maybe I won't have to go there again," answered Akane. "Since the Guide has been at Jusenkyo for many years it seems unlikely that he wouldn't know what the man water would do to Ranma. I figure that if he did send the water and knew what it would do then he must have a sick sense of humor."

"What do you mean 'If he sent it?'" Akane's friend wasn't sure she understood where the young Tendo was getting at.

"I figure either he did send it as some kind of cruel joke, or someone else sent it with his name on it," Akane explained.

This was beginning to sound interesting. "Who else do you think might have sent it?" Yuka asked.

"I tried to think about it logically," Akane said. "I went over in my mind who has access to the springs. If it was someone other than the guide I figure it would have to be the Amazons, the Musk, the Phoenix people or the maybe the Chinese Government. Whichever of them it was, they put the shipment in the Guide's name as a deception."

"You really have thought it out," commented Yuka, admiring her friends reasoning.

Nodding, Akane said, "I've figured out it's probably not the government because they've had no involvement in things so far and no real reason to get involved. I doubt they even know the name Saotome Ranma. I think the Phoenix people would probably just kill him rather than do something sneaky like send the man water. When they parted, Prince Herb of the Musk respected Ranma as a worthy foe and possible friend. I doubt he would have done it."

"So that just leaves the Amazons," observed Akane's friend. "But I thought Cologne wants to make Ranma a member of the tribe."

"Cologne isn't the queen of the Amazons," Akane pointed out. "She's the head of the Elder's Council. Some of the women on that Council might not want a man who could beat Saffron in their village. They probably think it would be too dangerous for Ranma to be there. I'm guessing a some of them with more radical views than the rest may have sent the water so Ranma would get mad like he did and tell Cologne and Shampoo to get out of his life."

Looking alarmed, Yuka asked, "You don't think Ranma might go to China and do something to the Amazon village do you?"

Akane shook her head. "He's been talking about declaring a blood feud on the Amazon's, but I think he wants to use that as a threat, not actually do it. He's too honorable to hurt innocent people."

"That's a relief," signed Akane's classmate. "So what is your plan to become a futanari and how do I come into it."

The youngest Tendo explained, "I'm going to write letters to the Guide, the Amazon Council and to Prince Herb. I'm going to tell them what happened with the water. I'm not going to make it an accusation, but I am going to beg that they send me mixed man and girl waters so I can get a matching curse and Ranma and I can be happy together. I'm hoping that at least one of them will feel sorry for Ranma and me and send the waters."

At the other girl's nod, Akane continued, "Now for where you come into is this: The last time cursed water was sent to Ranma, my father signed for it and hid it away. He intended to use it as blackmail in case Ranma didn't agree to go through with the wedding."

"Oh, I get it," Yuka said. "You want to use my house as a mail drop. If any of those people do ship the water here, you are more likely to get it than if they send it to you at your house."

The brunette schoolgirl thought about it for a few moments. Finally she said, "I'll help you, but I have two conditions."

"Conditions?"

Nodding, Yuka said, "The first condition is this: If some of the water does get sent here, I want to be there when you use it. I want you to pour the water on yourself here, in my bathroom. I want you to be naked when you do it so I can watch how you change."

Considering that, Akane nodded. Since she and Yuka already saw each other naked and had sex together it didn't seem too bad. She said, "I can agree to that. What's the second condition?"

Grinning now, Yuka said, "Before I agree to help you with this, you have to promise that mine will be the first pussy you fuck with your new cock."

Akane's eyes widened in surprise. "You? But I wanted Ranma's pussy to be my first."

"You can still be Ranma's first, but I'll only agree to help if I'm your first," insisted Yuka.

A little unhappy, Akane still decided that it wouldn't be too big a sacrifice. A sudden inspiration hit. Akane asked, "I've got an idea. If I can talk Ranma into it, how about both you and she are there when I pour the water on myself. Then we can do a threesome. I can fuck your pussy and you can either suck Ranma off while I do that or she can fuck your ass."

"Oh, I like that idea!" The schoolgirl said, picturing the scene in her mind. "Yeah, you can fuck my pussy and Ranma can do my ass. Then after everybody comes the first time, you can fuck Ranma's pussy and I'll suck her off. Do you think you'll have any problem convincing Ranma to go along with it?"

With a grin, Akane replied, "I doubt it. Even if one of those people or groups sends a shipment of the water as soon as they get my letter, it would likely still take a month or more. I'll start working on Ranma right away. I'm sure I can have her convinced by the time any water arrives."

Akane paused and asked, "Are you sure you want to take Ranma up your ass? She's pretty big."

"How big?"

Akane held her hands out flat with the palms facing each other to indicate a length. "She's this long and this big around," she used her thumbs and forefingers to indicate thickness.

The other girl looked thoughtful. "That's pretty big. I've heard boys trying to claim they were that big."

"I've had her cock in my pussy," insisted Akane. "She really is that big. It's not so huge as some of the hentai cartoons I've seen, but toward the upper limit of what you might expect of a boy that age. Like I said, it looks huge on her petite girl's body. It was long enough that she pushed my cervix. If it had been any longer she might have actually pushed through into my womb."

Yuka nodded at that. "Ok, I'll practice with a dildo to get ready." She paused a moment then brought up a thought that occurred to her. "This plan of yours seems to depend on the idea that only one of the people you send letters to will respond by sending you back some of the water. What if more than one responds or if one sends enough water for more than one person?"

Akane blushed. "I've had some fantasies about that, but they're a little too perverted even for me."

"Oh, what were you thinking about?"

The youngest Tendo confessed, "I thought about using the water on my sisters and my Dad."

"Incest?" Yuka's grin was seriously lecherous. "That really is perverted. I like it. I'd bet your dad would be a really pretty dick girl, at least if she lost the mustache. But seriously, what would you do with the extra if you had some?"

Frowning, Akane asked, "I don't know, would you be interested?"

"Oh, no!" The other schoolgirl said, "I may read futanari manga and fantasize about being fucked by the cock of a dick girl, but that doesn't mean I want to be one myself."

"Spoilsport," Akane teased. "I'm sure Nabiki could find someone who would want to be a futa and pay big yen to get that water."

"What if she wants to take pictures of you and Ranma fucking and sell them on the internet?"

"Uh... I wouldn't like that." Akane shook her head. "I'll have to give it some thought. Hopefully she'd get enough money out selling the water that she won't need to do stuff like that. Or maybe I would have to use some of the water on her first. I don't even know if I'm going to get any dick girl water, so it's a little early to be making plans."

Yuka picked up the double dong and asked, "So, do you want to go again?"

Author's Note: Well, Ukyo has had her say and may still manage to stay a friend. Ranma's gotten some ammunition for his arguments to get the Amazon's to leave him alone. And Akane, that horny little pervert, has a plan.

The picture I start out this chapter with really conveys the feeling I was trying to give in this story. The pictures I used I downloaded from various websites. Most of the pictures I've found either show Ranma's futanari form with a ridiculously huge penis overly large breasts or both. If anyone reading this has artistic talent, I'd like to see more pictures of Ranma or other characters as dick girls. Or, you could email me with an address of a site (or sites) where I can find more such pictures. One picture that I think would be fun would show Akane in a lower corner of the picture with a thoughtful expression on her face with a thought balloon containing everyone from her fantasy in chapter 2 in dick girl form.

5 comments:

  1. Great new chapter. Too bad it took me so long to find this flog (I found the link while rereading 'Sailor Goddess'.

    About this story. It really is an interesting idea and concept, but I really hate Akane in this one. She's really a manipulative bitch. First of all she tries to get Ranma to stay in his cursed form and now we learn that she has been abusing Ranma for a long time, accusing him of cheating on her while she had been fucking Yuka behind his back. Honestly, if Ranma agrees to stay with Akane after finding out she cheated on him I'll lose all respect for him.

    I really hope that when she asks him to join her and Yuka for a threesome he'll refuse and even break it off with Akane.

    I'd like to see Ranma get together with another girl and it would be fun if that girl was a natural futanari. Interesting possibilities would be Kasumi, Kodachi, and even Hinako.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Dumbledork brought up a good point. Akane kept calling Ranma a pervert, but according to your story, she has been having sex with Yuka for sometime. Now I love yuri, but its just how you presented this that's turning me away. Don't get me wrong, futa Ranma and Akane is hot. It is just that what Akane and Yuka were doing seemed wrong. I was ecstatic to find a futaRanmaxAkane story, but after reading this... something feels wrong about it. It seems like Akane knew what she was doing, but didn't care that SHE was cheating on Ranma. At the very least, explain why she does that, cause if it is just to have sex or sex with another girl, then Ranma can easily fill that role. It was even said that she was feeling attracted to Ranma, even his girl side. There are alot of continuity errors that need fixing.

    This story has alot of potential, it is there. But it seems, like it might be losing that. I will continue reading it, mainly for the lemons, but also to see what happened between Ranma and Akane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont mind what ranma decides just as long as there is a part 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh same keep up the good work
    cant wait to read part 4

    ReplyDelete