Ranma-Kun & Ranma-Chan

Ranma-Kun & Ranma-Chan

Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome to Magic_I

Welcome to Magic I.
I've never done a blog before so I'm kind of feeling out my way here. I'm not sure exactly what I can do with this. As I said in "about me" as a hobby I write fan fictions about anime character Ranma 1/2. Currently I am posting my stories on mediaminer.org. A lot of what I write is Lemon (which in fanfic terminology means it has sex scenes.) If I can figure out how to do it I would like to be able to post my stories on my own site as well as be able to tell about ideas I have for new stories. Hopefully I can get opinions from people about my stories that will help me to refine and improve them and also to decide which of my ideas to turn into stories. I will be playing around with this. If anyone has suggestions on how to do what I want with this blog, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Not exactly sure where else to make this request. Seeing as I have no way of commenting on Media Miner. Have you made any progress on continuing A Big Help? It has been a few years.

    My request is could you give it a once through and then consider publishing an updated rewrite of it without deleting the copy you already have? Its just you have clearly gotten better in your writing since the time you started the story and I can't help feeling you skipped over opportunities for character growth or places you could have gotten the Senshi plot at least started to show where they are at.

    Even if you have no wish to give that a shot any word on how it is going or if it even will be continued would be great. Looking forward to when everyone gets together and even more importantly Nodoka's reaction to what exactly was entailed in the Jusenkyo Girls night Out.

    ReplyDelete