Ranma-Kun & Ranma-Chan

Ranma-Kun & Ranma-Chan

Sunday, May 30, 2010

fan art needed

Fanart

I would like to liven up my blog with some art besides just the I in the eye symbol but I worry about legal aspects. In most of the stories that I’ve posted on www.mediaminer.org I have put requests for fan art in the Author Notes of several chapters. I would welcome any art someone would like to create based on any of my stories or any general Ranma or Sailor Moon art. The only requirement I make is that you give me permission to post those pictures on my blog. I like fuku fics (I’ve written one completed story and am working on another one.)

Other than working with basic shapes (like my eye logo) I have no drawing talent. I can’t draw people. Please help me out here. If somebody could come up with a better idea for my logo, I’d appreciate that as well. For that the main idea is a capitol “I” as the pupil of an eye (could be a cat’s eye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment