Ranma-Kun & Ranma-Chan

Ranma-Kun & Ranma-Chan

Sunday, May 30, 2010

stories I'd like to read

Stories to Read

I currently like to read Ranma fan fiction as my main focus but also like Ranma crossovers with almost any other anime or other genre. I’m fond of fukufics where Ranma becomes a Senshi (either a replacement for one of the original Planet Senshi or an additional one.)

Anyone who has read my work will see that I do like to write lemon fics. I’d be interested in reading other people’s work along that line. I have read a lot of stuff from ST Fan’s archive as well as http;//www.mediaminer.org . I especially like to read stories where Ranma gets together with Nodoka. If anyone who looks on this blog knows good places to find such fics besides the ones I’ve mentioned, please email me to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment